Thursday, September 10, 2015

Renders for Pocket Edition players ~ Read if you play PE ~

Hey everybody!

So a lot of the people I've made renders for play minecraft PE instead of PC, which is totally alright, I just wanted to make a page that explained what to do because the process is different.

1. Make sure you have the skin file.
Lots of people don't understand this part. They'll send me a DM of a pic of their skin, that's not what I need. A picture of you skin won't help me any. I need the file that you used to put your skin in minecraft.
2. Email the skin to me!
If you don't have an email...well get one...
anyway...
Send an email to slotomama@fatcreative.com (yes that's me) and attach the skin file in the email. In the subject (or just someplace in the email) have your IG so I know who the render is for. Some people didn't do this so I just have random skins. If I don't know who the render is for, you won't get the render.
3. PLEASE be patient.
I am a normal human like you (I hope?) so I'm just as busy. I have school, chores, and many other people in front of you in line that want renders too.
4. Take a screenshot of your render and enjoy!
If you don't know how to take a screenshot, on apple devices it's power button and home button, and I think it's the same for android. If it's not, go to google.
Shoutouts are appreciated, and if you like your render, a follow would be a great thank you. :)


(Just a little extra I didn't mention
I may reply to the email with "It's a 1.8 skin it has to be 1.7"
Some people get confused.
There's two types of skins, 1.8 and 1.7 (duh Ash)
My program doesn't allow 1.8 for some reason???
So I have NO idea how to convert the skins so... sorry you won't get a render if it's 1.8. Google is your friend see if there's a way to convert it?

Sorry in advance if this happens to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment