Thursday, September 10, 2015

Renders for PC players ~ Read if you play PC ~

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to explain what you do if you want a render and play PC!

1. Find your IGN/Username
I've run into a few people that either don't know their IGN or don't know how to find it. Your IGN is the name in box that's above your player. You can see it above your player by hitting the F5 key once or twice.
2. DM, Comment, or Email your IGN to me
Pretty self explanitory. Tell me what your IGN is so I can make your render.
3. PLEASE be patient.
I am a normal human like you (I hope?) so I'm just as busy. I have school, chores, and many other people in front of you in line that want renders too.
4. Take a screenshot of your render and enjoy!
If you don't know how to take a screenshot, on apple devices it's power button and home button, and I think it's the same for android. If it's not, go to google.
Shoutouts are appreciated, and if you like your render, a follow would be a great thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment